If you would like to understand all that is possible with thermal transfer printing, then you must stop by the Griffin-Rutgers booth number 3171 at the upcoming Interphex Tradeshow to see the EasyPrint MLP (the MLP stands for Multiple Lane Printing). We’ll showcase why this system is among the industry’s best and most reliable solutions for thermal transfer printing.
Before you hit the show floor, here’s a sneak peek at what makes the EasyPrint MLP thermal transfer printing machine ideal for a range of industry applications, including medical device packages for syringes, sutures, pouches and catheters along with pharmaceutical clinical blister packages:
- It is available with up to an 8.3-inch print head as well as 2-inch and 5-inch.
- It can handle all types of code symbologies like linear bar codes, maxicode, 2D Data Matrix and GS1 Data Bar-14.
- The printer an also handle logos, sell-by dates, batch codes and practically any other type of variable data.
- Features include a ribbon-saving feature within its ribbon advancing system that reduces ribbon waste by 50%, a floating print head for perfect alignment to the substrate for high-quality printing, and low air pressure detection to maximize print quality.
- The carriage home position is located on the operator side, which makes for easy ribbon changes.
- The thermal transfer capability of this printer allows it to print directly on substrates like Tyvek®, medical paper stocks, cartons, labels, foils and poly films.
- The printer has an electronic design that enables it to print at speeds of up to 500mm/second across a web.
- It offers all the benefits that thermal transfer printing, including the elimination of a costly set-up and no more downtime due to changing metal or rubber type on hot stamp and competitive coders. Additionally, downtime is decreased due to the fact that there is no messy ink jet clean-up.
Remember that Griffin-Rutgers’s booth number is 3171, and we’ll have a knowledgeable team on site from May 1st to May 3rd, 2012 to discuss thermal transfer printing and other viable solutions. The show, which is being held at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City, is the place to be for pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industry professionals looking to connect with high caliber suppliers and systems experts. Be sure to stop by, say hi, and check out all the great demo units we’ll have set-up throughout our exhibit.
Here are the main points found in this blog post:
- The EasyPrint MLP printer has all the benefits found within thermal transfer printing, including high-speed production, no mess, decreased downtime and high-quality, versatile printing capability.
- It can handle all types of variable data and bar codes as well as print on a wide range of substrates.
- Its ribbon-saving feature saves money while other functionality increases uptime and enhances print quality.