As companies that have distribution centers, industrial environments, and warehouses as part of their operations look to make printing barcodes on cartons more efficient, accurate and economical, one process–mobile barcode printing on cartons–is showing promise of helping achieving those objectives.
Before there was RFID (also known as radio frequency identification) there was barcode labeling, but today’s technology advancements allow RFID and barcode to exist side by side in various industries, allowing companies to decide which one works best for their needs. While these are different tools that have distinct applications, there are still instances where they can be used together. To help you determine the best course of action for your own initiative, below is a list of key features and differences of RFID and barcode options.
As technologies advance and merge, it can be harder to distinguish between seemingly similar types of product identification functions. Take for example RFID and barcode labels, which appear to be interchangeable terms in many ways. Not necessarily. Below is a list of differences between RFID and barcode labeling to provide a clearer picture about each process and how they are different even though they both help to track products and shipments.
In the packaging industry it’s often wondered what machine will work best for a barcode application. And, the answer can differ based on the type of application and performance expectations of the user. Many opt to purchase the EasyPrint due to its wide range of benefits and proven dependability. There are a myriad of reasons that make this particular model adept at working with a barcode application. Here’s why.
Automatic print coding has become an increasingly popular way to allow for the automatic identification of products and collection of product data in a quick and efficient manner. Developed in the 1970s, today automatic print coding is also known as bar code printing or intelligent coding. It is widely regarded as a means to manage product production information and to control access to that data. As well, it can reduce the cost of labor and human error.
- Automatic Label Applicators
- Automatic Print Coding
- Barcode Application
- Barcode Printing
- Barcode Printing On Cartons
- Blister and Pouch Printing
- Bottle Unscramblers
- Carton Printing
- Carton Printing Machine
- Case Label Applicators
- Case Labeler
- Case Labeling Machines
- Choosing Date Coders
- CO2 Laser Coding System
- Coding Equipment
- Computer Generated Stencil Printing
- Date Coder
- Date Coder Machines
- Date Label
- Date Marking
- Date Printers
- Digital Thermal Transfer Printing on Cardboard
- Display Labels
- Drop-On-Demand Inkjet Systems
- Food Labeling
- High Resolution Printing
- Inkjet Printers
- Interphex Tradeshow
- Label Applicators
- Label Printing Machine
- Labeling Machine
- Labeling Systems
- Laser Printing
- Medical Labeling
- Monitoring Labels
- Packaging Coding Systems
- Packaging Machines
- Primary Packaging Coding Equipment
- Print And Apply Labeling Systems
- Product Labeling
- RFID Labeling
- Rotary Printing Machine
- Sauven Printers
- Thermal Transfer Printing
- Truflex UV Printer
- UV Printers
- Web Printers
- Date Coders: Five Things You Need to Know July 29, 2011
- Three Benefits of Using Sauven Printers August 3, 2011
- Top 5 Guidelines When Buying a Carton Printing System August 17, 2011
- Case Labelers: Important Attributes to Consider August 9, 2011
- How to Go About Choosing a Labeling Machine December 2, 2011
- High Resolution Printing: Sauven 500 vs. Thermal InkJet Printing February 27, 2013
- Labeling Systems: Features of the Re-Pack Three Panel Labeling Applicator February 22, 2013
- Labeling Systems: Features of the Re-Pack Table Top Tamp February 20, 2013
- High Resolution Printing: Sauven 6000 vs. Continuous Ink Jet (CIJ) February 15, 2013
- High Resolution Printing: Features Of The Sauven 500 February 13, 2013
- How to Go About Choosing a Labeling Machine | Articlesworkonline.com: [...] Considerations To make sure you invest in th...
- Top 3 Features in a Quality Date Coder | Articlesworkonline.com: [...] many date coder features may appear basic, e...
- How to Choose Case Labelers to Fit Your Company\'s Needs | Articlesworkonline.com: [...] Before purchasing a major piece of case labe...
- Coding And Printing on Corrugate Boxes, Cartons and Trays with the Sauven 6000Plus | Griffin-Rutgers Blog: [...] addthis_share = ;}When seeking a top-perfo...
- Sauven Printers: What Makes Them Different? | Articlesworkonline.org: [...] which application and environment. Many in t...